Category: Beauty Inspiration
10 Best Drugstore Foundation for Oily Skin
Oily skin can be very hassle when comes to makeup, any makeup product can’t stay longer than it should be. It becomes worst when exposed under humid hot weather, the makeup can’t even hold for few hours.
Moreover, oily skin mostly facing few skin problems like large pores, acne problem, and uneven skin tone. This is because the excessive of sebum causing the skin PH imbalance. So before any foundation, put on skin care that helps to control sebum and oil secretion, this will helps your skin in stable condition and better for foundation stay longer on it later.
Don’t be scared of wearing foundation you have oily skin, nowadays there are wide variation of foundation out there with latest technology to solve oily skin problem and it is low cost! The below list is the compilation of drug store foundation, check it out.
10 Drugstore Best Drugstore Foundation for Oily Skin
This Revlon Colorstay foundation has been famous for last few years for its long lasting effect.
- Longwear foundation stays flawless all day, up to 24 hours
- Formulated with salicylic acid to help control oil and provide a poreless finish
- Medium buildable coverage with a matte finish
- Spf 15
2. Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation – $5.94
Maybelline foundation is familiar for most ladies. It provides wide array of color choices, from cool tone to warm tone and from fair to dark skin.
- For a natural looking medium coverage liquid foundation makeup, look no further. In 40 shades, you’ll find a fit for every skin tone. Best for normal to oily skin; refines pores for a natural looking matte finish.
- Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation provides coverage for a wide array of skin tones, from Ivory to Mocha. Use as a full face foundation with build-able coverage for a flawless, natural-looking, “I woke up like this” finish.
- SPF 18
3. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation – $6.49
If you are not fans of matte finish foundation, you can opt for this semi-matte finish foundation from Loreal.
- Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours, hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion
- Apply with fingers, makeup sponge, or foundation brush, starting at the center of the face and blending toward the jaw and hairline.
- From natural to full coverage, Smooth texture, and even finish.
- Perfect to pair with L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Lock Long wear Face Primer that smoothen your skin complexion and prime your face for a better makeup application
This foundation are not tested on animal, which is eco-friendly !
- COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation has 12 shades.
- Contains SPF20 sunscreen give you all day protection and smooth, natural looking matte coverage that won’t feel heavy or crack.
- COVERGIRL makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance. Coverage is buildable.
5. Mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation – $21.99
Mark Powder Foundation has slightly higher price tag, but it is an excellent product that give full coverage to your skin. Most of the bloggers called it as an alternative of MAC powder foundation, as the effect is almost same.
- Matte finish and lightweight feel, very easy to blend out.
- Easier to carry out for touch up
- Minimize pores effect is obvious
6. Maybelline Fit Me! Shine Free+Balance Stick – $6.96
Maybelline foundation stick is another hot cake. Fit Me series in Maybelline always welcomed by all the fans. It is so easy to apply and carry out for touch up.
- Light weight and natural coverage that leaves skin fresh, breathing, and natural.
- An exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments
- Do not cause breakout.
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation – $4.72
This is the best mousse foundation for the oily skin. This Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is the most notable product from Rimmel because of the mousse finish that smoothes skin and do its best in oil controlling.
- Feather-light, liquid mousse blends flawlessly for natural-looking, all day shine control
- Silky smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby-soft finish
- Lightweight texture won’t feel heavy or greasy
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Oil Free
Users feedback on this product is the full coverage effect and non-cakey and dry up after half day of makeup. It just act like a high end product with lower price.
- Lightweight, buildable coverage that evens skin tone, covering imperfections and leaving behind a gorgeous matte finish.
- For light coverage or to set foundation, sweep lightly over face with a powder brush. For fuller coverage, use the included sponge, for fullest coverage, dampen sponge.
- PETA certified cruelty-free.NYX don’t test any of our products on animals.
9. CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Foundation– $5.59
This Water-based foundation is very gentle to skin, do not cause any irritation feel after applying, which very suitable for sensitive skin. It also control shine through out the day.
- Water based foundation, matte finish
- Goes on easily and blends perfectly
- Available in matte and sensitive formulas
- Does not cause breakout
This foundation give you airbrush finish as It contains ultra-mattifying powders and oxygen. Although it is airbrush finish, yet control oil and shine on your face.
- Exclusively ultra-mattifying powders and oxygen whipped into a mousse foundation formula
- Brings air-light perfection to matte
- Blends seamlessly for a flawless finish that doesn’t look flat or chalky
The Power of Makeup
Makeup might not stick on your face 24 hours, but it can transform you the moment you need it to. The transformation is so magical, one can turns from fresh faced to gothic looks, carnival colors to date-night ready. Besides, aging problems on face can be all covered with makeup, one can’t even tell the approximate age by wearing a transformation makeup.
Can you recognize her as the same person before and after makeup?
Transformed into sexy towel look with emphasizing on her lips and eye makeup.
Age is just a number when makeup can transform you.
Tips of Transformation Makeup
Transformation might seems hard for makeup beginners, but once you get these tips, transformation can be effortless.
Light and contouring is the key to to modify once’s face structure. By using contour and highlight, enlarging eye, higher nose, plumber cheeks, sharper face, better lips shape and even slimmer neck can be achieved. The area that you wish to looks smaller, apply contour on it, while the area you wish to enlarging, apply highlighter gradient. The color of contour have to be match on your skin color and skin tone to create clean and neat makeup.
For ladies that have skin problems like acne, big pores, spots and so on, you are recommended to conceal well before contour and highlight. The concept is simple, make you face to become a white paper before sketching on it. So cover all the impurities on your face and make the later on makeup more perfect.
Brow shape can have big impact on the face, the shape, color and thickness all are accountable to make different. As most of the ladies having brow shape that are not suitable to the face structure, they need to understand what kind of brow shape looks better on them and what look they are trying to achieve.
Sounds difficult ? No worry, you can always get makeup artist help for the advice, then you can start learning from there.
Few tutorial videos are useful on demo how to transform too:
Everyone Can be Hollywood Star
Skin problem, but don’t lose your confidence! Just learn how to get it back.
Beauty Inspiration: Try These Beauty Tips To Look Great All The Time
Ready to get started with your own beauty regimen? No? What’s the matter, you don’t know what to do or where to start with beauty? No worries, this article has your back. Below are some tips and tricks that can get you started with the basics of beauty so that you can do it your way.
If you are light skinned or have light hair you may want to consider tinting your eyebrows. This will enhance the color of your eyebrows and will draw attention to your eyes and brows. You can tint your eyebrows by yourself and can find the the tint at most beauty stores.
Cracked heels and dry, flaking feet are very unattractive, especially in sandals. To combat this problem, right before you go to bed, soak your feet in a warm water bath for ten minutes, coat them with petroleum jelly and then cover them with a thick pair of socks to lock in the moisture. In no time, you’ll have soft feet.
Make your shampoo and conditioner last longer. If you are using an expensive shampoo or conditioner that is thick, you can stretch out the amount of use you get out of it by watering it down. Be careful not to add too much water because this can ruin it.
Live in a cold, dry winter climate? Find a winter-specific conditioner for your hair to help lock in moisture and prevent that annoying static cling to EVERYTHING. Use in place of your regular conditioner as soon as you start to notice dry air and discontinue use in the spring time.
Use heat-activated shampoos, conditioners and styling products when using heated tools, like flat and curling irons. Using these tools daily can damage your hair. Using heat-activated products will not only protect your hair from the heat, they also help to keep your hair soft and shiny.
Try to eat the best foods for you if you want the best looking hair, skin and nails. Beauty comes from within, in a number of ways. Include a variety of nutritious foods in your diet. Your diet should contain the recommended amounts of zinc, protein, iron, and whole grains, as these keep your body looking and feeling good.
Always remove your makeup before you go to bed. After a long, stressful day, it can be tempting to just slip into bed without taking the time to remove your makeup. However, sleeping with your makeup on can cause numerous problems including acne, blackheads and dry skin. By taking just a few minutes before bed to remove your makeup, you can keep your skin clear, healthy and moisturized.
Supermodels do one thing you might not; they sleep on their backs. Having your face pushed into a pillow when you sleep for eight hours nightly can make you have puffy eyes and sleep wrinkles. Typically, the younger you are, the faster you will recover. But, as you get older, when you sleep on your side the swelling and wrinkles don’t go away. Try sleeping on the back, your face will benefit from this.
With the previous tips floating around your thoughts, you ought to be ready to take out the products and tools and start doing beauty your way! It does take some knowledge and some practice, but if you keep at it, it is indeed achievable. So, get going, enjoy yourself, and have fun!